I can't start my lesson, and it shown "Server Connection Problem". What should I do?
Before looking into the solution, please make sure:
- Your Internet connection is constantly staying online during the exercise
- Not using a wireless Internet access
- Your browser is cookie enabled
- Your personal firewall and/or anti-virus software do not block cookies
If you constantly encountered server connection problem on your computer, please try to add the Super Pilot web site into your trusted list as follows:
For Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8
- Open your Internet Explorer
- Find Tools
- Find Internet Options...
- Find Security tab
- Click on the Trusted sites
- Click on the Sites... button
- Uncheck Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone
- Type superpilot.wiseman.com.hk under "Add this Web site to the zone"
- Click Add to put Super Pilot into the Web sites list
- Click OK to exit Trusted sites
- Click Default Level button under Security tab
- Click OK to close the Internet Options
If your problem still exists, please try to stop temporarily the firewall and/or anti-virus software during the exercise.